2020 YAMAHA YZ125
- Modern Styling
Modern, aggressive styling, including front fender, front number plate, radiator shrouds, side number plates, air box, rear fender, fork guards, as well as the rear brake disc protector, rear brake caliper protector and wider foot pegs—just like the 4-strokes.
- Lightweight Frame
A light aluminum frame housing a patented YPVS™-equipped ripper of an engine results in an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- Race-Ready Features
The YZ125 is ready to race out of the crate, complete with an aluminum handlebar, titanium foot pegs and gripper seat.
- Ideal Balance
A pure motocross machine, the light and nimble YZ125 is the perfect choice for riders stepping up from the 85cc class.
- Rider-Friendly Chassis
Ultra light weight means nimble handling with less fatigue.
- 270mm Front Brake
Large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performance pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
- Engine Type: 125cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted
- Bore x Stroke: 54.0mm x 54.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.6~10.7:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni TMX 38
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: KYB Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: KYB single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 270mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Tires / Front: 80/100-21 Dunlop MX52
- Tires / Rear: 100/90-19 Dunlop MX52
- L x W x H: 84.1 in x 32.6 in x 51.0 in
- Seat Height: 38.4 in
- Wheelbase: 56.8 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.0°
- Trail: 4.3 in
- Ground Clearance: 14.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Wet Weight: 207 lb