2020 YAMAHA RAPTOR 50
AGES 6 & UP
Beginner-Friendly Four-Stroke Performance
The YFZ50 is engineered as the ideal starting point for aspiring ATV riders aged 6 and up, with a low-maintenance 49cc engine tuned to develop responsive, controllable performance. A combination of engine limiters and a power cut-off tether switch make it easy to allow young riders to adapt to the ATV as their skills grow.
Reduced Maintenance Design
Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back
Single I-arm front suspension is tuned for light, easy steering and comfortable ride quality. The rear swingarm also features a compact single shock for good control and comfort. It also boasts convenient features like a fully automatic CVT transmission and electric start with a back-up kickstart.
A robust steel frame design incorporates a large 1.5 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards.
Yamaha Sport ATV DNA
For sporty looks and handling, YFZ50 uses durable Duro tires on lightweight wheels, with styling unmistakably inspired by the race-ready YFZ450R
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor
- Transmission: CVT
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Single I-arm; 2.4-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock swingarm; 2.0-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT16 x 6.5-7
- Tires / Rear: AT16 x 7-7
- L x W x H: 49.2 in x 32.3 in x 30.3 in
- Seat Height: 23.0 in
- Wheelbase: 32.7 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 3.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal
- Wet Weight: 220 lb