2020 YAMAHA YZ250 XL 2 STROKE
- Stunning Two-Stroke Power, Tuned for Cross Country and Hare Scrambles Racing
The YZ250X is optimized for the unique demands of Hare Scrambles and GNCC® racing. The YPVS™-equipped 249cc two-stroke engine is combined with a wide-ratio five-speed transmission for the ultimate cross country power plant.
- Motocross-Derived Aluminum Frame
Ultra-lightweight YZ250-spec frame features carefully engineered combination of aluminum castings, forgings and extrusions for the perfect balance of rigidity and flex, with industry-leading fully adjustable, KYB® speed sensitive spring-type suspension tested and tuned specifically for the needs of cross country racers.
- Racing Style and Ergonomics
The YZ250X carries the racing heritage of the YZ250 motocrosser with aggressive styling from front fender to the rear brake protector, and is ready to race out of the crate, complete with an aluminum tapered handlebar, YZ-F-style foot pegs, gripper seat, and off-road specific Dunlop® tires.
- GNCC-Specific features
18-inch rear wheel, sealed O-ring chain, wide ratio transmission, narrow expansion chamber, off-road focused tires and suspension settings, a standard side stand and fuel tank petcock with reserve position.
- 270mm Front Brake
Large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performance pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted
- Bore x Stroke: 66.4mm × 72.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 7.9~9.4:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin PWK38S
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: KYB Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: KYB single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 270mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Tires / Front: 90/90-21 Dunlop AT81F
- Tires / Rear: 110/100-18 Dunlop AT 81
- L x W x H: 86.0 in x 32.5 in x 50.8 in
- Seat Height: 38.2 in
- Wheelbase: 58.5 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.7°
- Trail: 4.8 in
- Ground Clearance: 14.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Wet Weight: 229 lb
Product Inquiry Form
2020 YAMAHA TRACER 900 GT
2020 YAMAHA YZF-R3 MONSTER ENERGY MOTO GP EDITION