2020 YAMAHA TRACER 900 GT
- Practicality Plus Performance
The Tracer™ 900 GT brings sport touring to a new level, with sports-oriented performance and amenities including advanced rider aids, uprated suspension, a reshaped height-adjustable windshield, newly refined bodywork, an adjustable riding position with new seats, 12V electrical outlet, integrated sidecase mounts, and a generous 4.8 gallon fuel tank. The Tracer 900 GT is ideal for the daily commute, short fun rides, or weekend getaways.
- Stunning 3-Cylinder Engine
The Tracer 900 GT features an 847cc liquid-cooled, inline 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine derived from the award winning MT-09™. This engine combines high-tech components with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, sporty engine character with plenty of torque for flexibility and relaxed highway comfort.
- Advanced Engine Control
Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T®) is Yamaha’s exclusive ride-by-wire throttle system, derived from MotoGP® technology. YCC-T works to give the rider smooth, precise throttle feel and powers the Tracer’s various rider aids, including D-Mode adjustable throttle response, an integrated multi-mode Traction Control System (TCS), cruise control and a quick shifter—all standard.
- Revised Chassis and Ergonomics
For 2019, the Tracer 900 GT features a fully-adjustable front fork and a new rear shock with remote-preload adjustment. A new, longer swingarm improves the feeling of drive from the rear tire. New passenger footpegs, a narrower handlebar and new seats boost comfort, too.
- Top Shelf Features
Modern and stylish LED lighting—including an all-LED headlight unit—offers superior visibility and complements the updated Tracer 900 GT design. A new full-color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) instrument panel is designed to visually relay data to the rider quickly and clearly, including fuel consumption info and gear position. A centerstand comes standard, as do heated grips and ABS.
- Engine Type: 847cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder; 12 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0mm x 59.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection with YCC-T
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 6-speed; multiplate assist and slipper clutch
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Suspension / Front: 41mm inverted fork, fully adjustable; 5.4-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable preload (w/remote adjuster) and rebound damping; 5.6-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual 298mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Brakes / Rear: 245mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Tires / Front: 120/70ZR17
- Tires / Rear: 180/55ZR17
- L x W x H: 85.0 in x 33.5 in x 54.1 in – 56.3 in
- Seat Height: 33.5 in or 34.1 in
- Wheelbase: 59.1 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 24.0°
- Trail: 3.9 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.3in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal
- Fuel Economy: TBD
- Wet Weight: 474 lb* (*does not include side cases)
Product Inquiry Form
2020 YAMAHA YZF-R3 MONSTER ENERGY MOTO GP EDITION