2020 YAMAHA YZ250 FX
- All-New Hare Scramble/GNCC Racer
Based on the championship-winning 2019 YZ250F, featuring Yamaha’s revolutionary front-intake, rear-exhaust, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke power plant with an added sixth gear, wide ratio transmission, and a range of cross-country upgrades, the YZ250FX is an “out-of-the-box” Hare Scrambles/GNCC competition machine.
- Yamaha Power Tuner App
Yamaha’s exclusive Power Tuner app puts the flexibility and precision tunability of the GYTR Power Tuner into your smartphone. Make fueling and ignition timing changes instantly and upload them to the bike for the ultimate in track-side tuning. And for 2020, a handlebar-mounted map switch allows you to adjust preselected engine maps on the fly.
- High Performance Engine
The engine is based on the championship-winning 2019 YZ250F, and includes all the same race-winning technologies. The cylinder head, exhaust system, fuel injection, drivetrain, electrical system and more were updated to offer improved power across the rev range. Together, the result is improved peak power, better power delivery, and even tougher durability.
- Tuned Chassis
A new version the bilateral beam frame found on the YZ250F is utilized for the 2020 YZ250FX. The forged section at the swingarm pivot and engine mounting brackets provide a nimble lightweight feeling in the tight technical terrain while still providing control in fast sections. As always, Yamaha’s class-leading KYB suspension ensures maximum control and traction.
- Cross Country Features
With the electric starting system, a 2.16-gallon fuel tank, rugged plastic skid plate, 18-inch rear wheel and XC racing tires, the YZ250FX is ready to win right out of the box.
- Engine Type: 250cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 4 titanium valves
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0mm x 53.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.8:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni fuel injection, 44mm
- Transmission: 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: KYB spring-type fork with speed sensitive damping; fully adjustable, 12.2-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: KYB single shock; fully adjustable, 12.5-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 270mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Tires / Front: 80/100-21 Dunlop MX3S
- Tires / Rear: 110/100-18 Dunlop MX3S
- L x W x H: 85.6 in x 32.5 in x 50.0 in
- Seat Height: 37.6 in
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.2°
- Trail: 4.6 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 12.6 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gal
- Wet Weight: 245 lb
Product Inquiry Form
2020 YAMAHA TTR50 EL