2018 YAMAHA MTO7 WHITE
- Engine Type: 689cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 8 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 80.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 6-speed; multiplate clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable preload and rebound damping; 5.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual 282mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Brakes / Rear: 245mm hydraulic disc; ABS
- Tires / Front: 120/70ZR17
- Tires / Rear: 180/55ZR17
- L x W x H: 82.1 in x 29,3 in x 42.9 in
- Seat Height: 31.7 in
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 24.8°
- Trail: 3.5 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
- Fuel Economy: 58 mpg
- Wet Weight: 403 lb
- Compact,Torque-Rich Engine
The MT-07 features a compact 689cc liquid-cooled, inline twin cylinder, DOHC engine that is light, slim, and thrilling to ride. This 270-degree, crossplane crankshaft concept engine provides a unique power character, combining outstanding low- to mid-range torque with strong high-rpm pulling power.
- New MT Family Styling
The MT-07 features a refined new style to match the rest of the MT family, including an angular new headlight, more aggressive intake scoops, a sleeker fuel tank cover, and a new layered tail design featuring a more compact LED taillight.
- Compact Frame Design
A lightweight, high-strength steel frame provides an optimized rigidity balance for nimble, agile handling. The engine is a stressed member of the chassis, with a light, compact main frame design and a total wet weight of only 403 lb.
- Sporty, Responsive Chassis
Updated suspension tuning and overall chassis dimensions are all set to work with the qualities of the compact twin-cylinder engine to achieve a sporty, light and neutral handling character.
- Advanced Instruments
The compact full-LCD instrument panel includes a digital bar-type tachometer display with gear position indicator, digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, fuel reserve trip meter, clock, instant and average fuel consumption and a range of warning and indicator lights.