2020 SUZUKI GSX-S750
- The fuel-injected, 749cc, four-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control* lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions. Changes can be made on the fly so the rider can adapt the power delivery to changing conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- The front Nissin Monobloc, four-piston brake calipers and twin, wave-style brake rotors bring strong and consistent braking performance.
- Metallic Matte Black paint covers the GSX-S1000–inspired street-fighter bodywork that helps create an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- Engine: 749cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 mm x 46.0 mm (2.834 in.x 1.811 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate type
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK 525, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Nissin, 4-piston caliper, twin disc
- Brakes Rear: Nissin, 1-piston caliper, single disc
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.22 US gal.)
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CR9EIA-9 or DENSO IU27D (x 4)
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2125 mm (83.7 in.)
- Overall Width: 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 1055 mm (41.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1455 mm (57.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in.)
- Seat Height: 820 mm (32.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 211 kg (465 lb.)