2020 YAMAHA YZF-R3 MONSTER ENERGY MOTO GP EDITION
- Sleek R-Series Styling
Featuring flowing bodywork and ergonomics inspired by the MotoGP® YZR-M1®, the YZF-R3® is sleeker, more aerodynamic and more refined than ever before.
- High-Revving Supersport Engine
Yamaha’s championship-winning technology gives the YZF-R3 a broad spread of power with exciting high-rpm performance.
- Advanced Suspension
The R3’s inverted fork works with a Monocross® rear shock to provide exceptional handling, with balanced chassis rigidity, a near 50/50 weight balance, and damping and spring settings designed for a wide range of road conditions.
- Compact Chassis
With a fully-fueled weight of only 375 pounds and a seat height of only 30.7 inches, the YZF-R3 is ultra-light, nimble, and confidence-inspiring on everything from tight city streets to wide-open racetracks.
- Practical Performance
A range of exclusive technologies ensures the YZF-R3 combines Yamaha’s legendary refinement and reliability with thrilling performance, all while sipping fuel at an efficient 56 mpg.
- Engine Type: 321cc liquid-cooled, DOHC inline twin-cylinder; 8 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 68.0mm x 44.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Transmission: 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monocross single shock, adjustable preload; 4.9- in travel
- Brakes / Front: 298mm hydraulic disc; ABS model available
- Brakes / Rear: 220mm hydraulic disc; ABS model available
- Tires / Front: 110/70-17 Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300
- Tires / Rear: 140/70-17 Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300
- L x W x H: 82.3 in x 28.7 in x 44.9 in
- Seat Height: 30.7 in
- Wheelbase: 54.3 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.0°
- Trail: 3.7 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 6.3 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
- Fuel Economy: 56 mpg
- Wet Weight: 375 lb
Product Inquiry Form
2020 SUZUKI SV650