This month we take a look at Cardo Systems Scala Rider Bluetooth headsets. Come in to Enfield Motor Sports today and check it out!
Cardo’s Motorcycle intercom set – paired up and ready to go
The scala rider TeamSet PRO Bluetooth headset is a Motorcycle Intercom solution that answers a real need: Now both motorcyclists and their passengers can benefit from wireless hands-free communication without compromising security or comfort, thus opening a whole new realm of communication and entertainment on the go.
The scala rider TeamSet PRO Motorcycle Intercom provides Bluetooth hands-free wireless communication to your mobile phone and with your passenger via intercom. The scala rider TeamSet PRO automatically adjusts its sound level as your riding conditions change.
Both Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom headsets can receive GPS navigation instructions from a GPS device. Each headset has the ability to independently initiate, accept or reject incoming calls by voice control.
Each Motorcycle Intercom headset includes an MP3 jack so that driver and passenger can listen to their favorite tunes from their own MP3 player by just plugging it into the unit.
scala rider TeamSet PRO key features:
- VOX Technology – each headset can independently receive, initiate, and reject mobile calls by voice control
- Motorcycle Intercom in Full Duplex – driver and passenger can talk and listen to each other simultaneously
- GPS – transmit navigation instructions from your GPS
- Listen to your MP3 player (cable included)
- Weather protected headset fits virtually all full-faced and ¾ helmets
- Easy installation within minutes
- AGC Technology automatically self adjusts speakers’ volume according to speed and ambient noise
- Dual Ultra-slim Speakers for superb audio
- Up to 10 hrs. Talk-time / 1 Week standby